How do I pre-order a Silver Bullet mk2?
Here’s how it works:
- Click the “Pre-order” button on the product page.
- Enter your name and email in the form that pops up and click "Pre-order" at the bottom.
- We will send you a confirmation email.
- When we have confirmed that units will be available to build and ship we will notify customers at the top of the pre-order list in groups of 5 to 10, and request payment via an email. Shipping and tax will be added at this time to the most current price of the product.
- When you receive the payment link email you have 72 hours to complete payment. Making payment creates an official order. Please check the "Promotions" and "Updates" tabs for your email if you use Gmail.
- If we don’t receive payment within 72 hours then your pre-order expires (we cancel it).
- Paid orders will ship within 3-5 weeks in the order in which payments were completed.
We greatly appreciate your patience while we attempt to secure components from our suppliers and build as many units as possible. Due to the state of the world it’s very difficult to estimate when we will have units ready to ship beyond what the product page FAQ already states. So we respectfully ask that you refrain from contacting us about estimated ship dates or queue position. If we do have that information to share then we may periodically send out pre-order update emails. Please whitelist us so you don’t miss those messages. When we know with high certainty that we will have all the parts on hand to build a unit for you, then we will email you the payment link.
By placing a pre-order for a Silver Bullet mk2, you agree to the following terms:
- Submitting a pre-order does not guarantee you a unit, nor does it guarantee you a specific place in the paid order queue. It only puts you in line to be notified and offered a unit in groups of 5 to 10 customers, subject to availability.
- When you place a pre-order no payment will be collected. We only collect payment when we have confidence we can deliver an assembled unit within a reasonable time frame.
- There is no specific ship date or promised availability estimate when a pre-order is placed. Units will only be offered for purchase subject to component availability. Due to global part shortages it’s very difficult to predict supply chain schedules.
- Orders are not created until payment is successfully made via the payment link email. So it’s in your best interest to make payment as soon as possible to secure a unit.
- We reserve the right to cancel pre-orders if we are unable to source parts necessary to build units in a reasonable amount of time.
- We reserve the right to cancel a pre-orders if a customers has not completed payment within 72 hours of receiving an invoice/payment link email. To get back on the pre-order notification list you must submit your pre-order again.
- We reserve the right to change pricing or specifications between the time a pre-order is submitted and the time an invoice/payment link is sent. Fluctuations in manufacturing costs or part availability could necessitate such changes especially with long pre-order wait times. Final pricing will always be what is shown at checkout when you click the provided payment link.
You can also find this same information on our Silver Bullet mk2 Pre-order
If you have any questions or would like to cancel your pre-order please email us. You may also cancel a pre-order using the customer portal link in your pre-order confirmation email.